How do I set up an Amazon Wishlist?
Only team organizers can set up an Amazon Wishlist.
- Begin by setting up a wishlist at Amazon.com. (Need help? Follow this LINK to get Amazon’s instructions.
- Set your wishlist settings to “Public.”
- Once your wishlist has been created, copy the URL and head back to the AHN Cares platform.
- On the AHN Cares, go to your Team’s page. Under the Team’s banner image, on the right side, you’ll see a Settings button that looks like this:
- Click the Settings button.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the “Donations & Gifts” area.
- Paste your link into the “Amazon Gift Registry” link into the window, as directed on the page.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your team should now be able to link directly to the Amazon Wishlist from your team page.
- For more information about setting up your Amazon Wishlist, CLICK HERE
How do I add or remove items from the Amazon Wishlist?
Click on the Wishlist link on the team page. This will take you to Amazon.com, and you can make changes there.
What happens when someone purchases something from my Amazon Wishlist?
If you have entered your friend’s address with their Amazon Wishlist, any gifts will be shipped directly to them and will be removed from the list. Please note the address will be hidden from the purchaser; only the city and state will be verified.
How do I set up donations?
Only team organizers can set up donations.Go to your Team Page and click on “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Donations & Gifts” area.
- Select the “Click here to setup Stripe Donations” link.
- Proceed through the steps to connect Stripe to your friend’s bank account or debit card.
- NOTE: You will need the bank account or debit card account details to complete these steps.
- Once completed, your Team Page will be updated to receive and send donations.
- Need more help? Check out the tour to walk you through the process, step-by-step.